Jen Salter is an incredibly popular girl on Instagram. What made her this famous is her perfect body. She says that fitness has always been an important part of her life and she continuously tries to keep her focus and move on. She is extremely happy to know she serves as an inspiration for people to work out and be healthy.
Jen never imagined that she will become this much popular in the social media, but her primary goal is to show everyone that she is just an average girl who loves to spend her time exercising. Also, she adds that if you want to look like her you need to work for it.
Here are the best exercises that can help you have Jen’s butt:
1. Squat Pulse
- Stand with your legs wider than shoulder width apart, turn toes out and extend your arms straight in front of you.
- Next, squat down and keep the knees in line with your toes, while your ABS are squeezed and keep your back straight.
- Stay in squat position and go up and down.
- Move up and down 15 times and then stand up and relax.
- Do three sets of the exercise.
2. Donkey Kicks
- Start the exercise on all fours, place hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
- First, keep your right foot flexed and leg bent, then raise your right leg and push your heel toward the ceiling.
- Push it until your foot is directly above your butt. Your glutes need to be squeezed.
- Slowly go back to the starting position and try not to touch your knee to the ground.
- Do the exercise 15 times and then do it with your other leg.
3. Squat Kick
- Place your legs wider than hip-width apart and turn your toes slightly out.
- Put your arms straight in front of you and squat until your butt is below the height of your knees.
- Your knees must stay behind your toes when you squat.
- Then, when you reach starting position, lift your left leg as high as you can to the side of you.
- Place your leg back to the ground.
- Do the exercise 10 times and then perform it with the other leg.
- Do three sets of this exercise.
4. Chair Kicks
- You need a chair for this exercise. Place the chair away from you.
- Place your arms behind the chair and grab it.
- Put your feet together.
- Lean slightly forward and raise your right leg directly behind you and keep your knee straight.
- Squeeze your glutes and raise your leg as high as you can and go back to the starting position with control.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times and then perform it with the other leg.
- Do 2 sets.
5. Doggy Hydrant
- The starting position is again on all fours.
- Place your hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
- Keep your feet and knee bent, push your left leg out to the side until your inner thigh is parallel with the floor.
- You need to squeeze the glutes and the abs while performing the exercise.
- Return to the starting position and don’t touch the floor with your knee.
- Repeat the exercise 15 times and then do the same with the other leg.